I just replied to the other thread (since I'm running a different version of
OVS -2.10.1-) and added ovs-...@openvswitch.org mailing list as well. Oleg,
maybe you also want to add the dev list in case they can help on this?

Basically I still observe the continuous memory usage increase by ovs-vswitchd.
The growth is almost linear since the process starts.

I will try to run the scripts against the dump I collected as well but I don't
really have debugging skills to analyze a dump so it may be of little help even
if the scripts generate a good output.