Basically, I want to run a VM2VM (same host) iperf test and thus want to
enable TSO for the vhostuser backend. But, I am not able to figure out how
can I turn ON this feature in guest VMs. ethtool is unable to change these
fixed features. Either some change in domain XML or some change in OVS-DPDK
config need to be done. Any suggestions?