I have been using OvS to interconnect our various labs together. VXLAN tunnel
connected to an Onos controller. The solution works, and does what it is
supposed to do. However, if we could migrate to an NSX-T doing as the
controller/management, I could probably get one of our internal IT groups to
own it, and that would be what I want.  This would be used for our internal
labs/PoC.

Dennis Heim | Domain Architect (Collaboration Labs)
World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814
[cid:image001.png@01D10DD2.7FC81F90]<https://twitter.com/CollabSensei>
[cid:image002.png@01D10DD2.7FC81F90]<xmpp:dennis.h...@wwt.com>[cid:image003.png@01D10DD2.7FC81F90]<tel:+13142121814>[cid:image004.png@01D10DD2.7FC81F90]<sip:dennis.h...@wwtatc.com>

"The most powerful person in the world is the story teller. The storyteller
sets the vision, values and agenda of an entire generation that is to come" -
Steve Jobs
"Leadership isn't a different maker. It is the difference maker" - Tim Kight
"Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have
nothing to say" --- Andy Stanley
"Worry less about who you might offend, and more about who you might inspire"
-- Tim Allen
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."  -- Albert Einstein
"If you can raise the level of effort and performance in those around you, you
are officially a leader" - Urban Meyer
"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss
it, but that it is too low and we reach it." -- Michelangelo Buonarroti
"Mediocore managers play checkers (assuming everyone is the same). Great
managers play chess (acknowledging that everyone is unique)" - Marcus Buckingham
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing
anything very innovative" - Woody Allen

Click here to join me in my Collaboration Meeting
Room<https://wwt.webex.com/meet/dennis.heim>

Has anyone using VMware/NSX-T as the controller for Open vSwitch?

I've used NSX-T as the controller for OVS in non-production, test/development
only type lab
environment.

Why do you ask?

- Greg