Hi,Ben,
             I am agreed that ,under normal circumstances, there is no need to
allow left server back to origin server . But I met some strange situation. For
example ,sometimes, one server may be with two diffrent UUIDs recorded by
Leader server.
             I think if the left server could be back to origin server, it will
be a easy solution to solve many strange problems.

Thanks,
Yun