Hi

I see this file has many inconsistencies against the one from DPDK
(18.11.2).

For example, this API:

rte_flow_query(uint16_t port_id,
            struct rte_flow *flow,
            enum rte_flow_action_type action,
            void *data,
            struct rte_flow_error *error);

is wrong, vs the one from DPDK:

rte_flow_query(uint16_t port_id,
            struct rte_flow *flow,
            const struct rte_flow_action *action,
            void *data,
            struct rte_flow_error *error);

Note the "action" argument.

I also see in it this line:

#error "Use this header only with sparse.  It is not a correct
implementation."

So, is it wrong on purpose? If so, why?

I test my patch-set before I submit using travis, and it fails because
of this wrong file. Can we just take the correct code from DPDK? Should
I maybe take only the parts that cause me to fail?

Please advise,

Thanks,

Eli