Hi, folks

We did find Openstack have flood issue in DRV mode, the root cause is
qrouter stopped MAC learning, this is led by qrouter implementation
mechanism, we want to add some flows to avoid flood, one way is to add flows
which can steer the traffic to vxlan port directly, but the issue is vxlan
port isn’t in br-int, but in br-tun, br-int and br-tun are connected by
patch port, my question is can we add a flow like this?

table=60, src_mac=XX.XX.XX.XX.XX.XX, dst_mac=YY.YY.YY.YY.YY.YY,
actions=set_tunnel(…),output:patch-tun

Per my previous experience, it seems output to patch port is forbidden, the
behavior is unknown, can you folks hel confirm if this is ok?

If no, can we output to vxlan port in br-tun from br-int? like this, note:
vxlanZZZ is attached to br-tun, not to br-int.

table=60, src_mac=XX.XX.XX.XX.XX.XX, dst_mac=YY.YY.YY.YY.YY.YY,
actions=set_tunnel(…),output:vxlanZZZ