I have recently built OVS DPDK rpms. For e.g., yesterday, I built OVS 2.13
with DPDK 19.11

The rhel/openvswitch-fedora.spec.in should have everything you need.

You need to first build dpdk devel and dpdk rpms from DPDK. And then
install those rpms. And then:

./boot.sh
./configure
make rpm-fedora RPMBUILD_OPT="--with dpdk --without check --without
libcapng --with autoenable"