The question came up in the Red Hat/VMware call this morning of whether
Gandi has built-in support for mailing lists.  (I don't have a list of
everyone in the meeting so I'm just sending this To: everyone I could
think of off-hand.)  If so, then it would make sense to use them for OVN
mailing lists, since we're already using Gandi for mail forwarding for
individuals.

I looked into it.  I do not think that Gandi hosts mailing lists.

That means we need to find a mailing list service provider.  Does anyone
have a suggestion?  It's a little hard to research this stuff because it
seems to be a tiny niche these days.