Are you able to log into this LF_OpenvSwitch account?  If not, who is?
Linux Foundation never provided me the account details.  And
SlideShare/LinkedIn/Microsoft refuses to help.

Searching my email for the account name LF_OpenvSwitch, Cassandra RJ
<creyesjo...@linuxfoundation.org> originally created the SlideShare.  I
remember there has been some turnover in Linux Foundation event
management, but if Cassandra is still there then I guess I should have
been talking to her the whole time!