From: Ben Pfaff<mailto:b...@ovn.org>
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 20:44
To: Luca Mancini<mailto:luca.manc...@outlook.com>
Cc: ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org<mailto:ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org>
Subject: Re: [ovs-discuss] different flow actions overlap

What do you mean by "two different switches"?  If you are talking about
two different ovs-vswitchd processes, then yes of course they would be
independent.  If you are talking about different bridges implemented by
a single ovs-vswitchd process, then whether they are distinct would
depend on how you implemented the action.