From: discuss <ovs-discuss-boun...@openvswitch.org> on behalf of Matteo Olivi
<matteooli...@gmail.com>
Sent: July 28, 2020 11:14 AM
To: ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org <ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org>
Subject: [ovs-discuss] Display OpenFlow port number, interface name and bridge
name in single OvS CLI command

Hello everyone,
I have an OvS bridge X and some network interfaces connected to it via OpenFlow
ports.
For each interface connected to X, I want to display the name and the number of
its OpenFlow port.
I've been using the following command:
"ovs-vsctl -f table -- --columns=ofport,name list Interface"

The problem with the command above is that it lists the interface name and
OpenFlow port
number for the interfaces connected to all the bridges on the host, while I
only want the interfaces
connected to bridge X. Is there a single command to obtain what I need? Or, is
there a single
database table where rows store the information that I need, i.e. the triplet
(bridge name, interface name, OpenFlow port number) ?

Thanks,
Matteo.