When I restore 4096 LS, 4354 LSP, 256 LR and 256 LRP, (I clean up
all DBs before restore.) it takes a few seconds to restore the nb-db.
But onv-northd takes forever to update sb-db.

I changed sb-db election timer from 1s to 10s. Then it takes just a
few minutes for sb-db to get fully synced.

How does that sb-db leader switch affect such sync?

Thanks!

Tony