On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 05:00:46AM +0000, Tony van der Peet wrote:
> I want to add a unit test that checks what happens when a packet_out message
> with output port OFPP_TABLE is dropped due to the action of a meter (our
> version of vswitchd crashes when I run this test with our oftest framework).
>

> Where do you suggest I put this test?

There are a few packet-out tests in ofproto-dpif.at, perhaps just after
this cluster:

ofproto-dpif.at:AT_SETUP([ofproto-dpif packet-out controller])
ofproto-dpif.at:AT_SETUP([ofproto-dpif packet-out controller (patch port)])
ofproto-dpif.at:AT_SETUP([ofproto-dpif packet-out pipeline match field
(OpenFlow 1.5)])
ofproto-dpif.at:AT_SETUP([ofproto-dpif packet-out goto_table])
ofproto-dpif.at:AT_SETUP([ofproto-dpif packet-out table-miss (continue)])