Hi,

I'm stressing OVN environment by generating millions of flows. What
surprises me is when I fill out conntrack table on hypervisor I don't
see any errors/warning from kernel nf_conntrack or openvswitch modules.

When I increase conntrack table size, it is immediately filled out again
so I'm for sure generating more flows than nf_conntrack is capable to store.

Is it a normal behavior? Is the OVS kernel module in some kind "soft" in
filling conntrack, for example monitoring its capacity and not adding
more entries when it is full?

What happens with new OVS flows when conntrack is full? I suppose they
are dropped because they don't match to any existing entry.

Should I see any warnings/erros anywhere in kernel or openvswitch logs?

Thanks