From: Thilak Raj Surendra Babu <thilakraj...@nutanix.com>
Sent: Monday 11 April 2022 20:42
To: Phelan, Michael <michael.phe...@intel.com>; Ferriter, Cian
<cian.ferri...@intel.com>; ovs-discuss@openvswitch.org
Cc: Stokes, Ian <ian.sto...@intel.com>; Aaron Conole <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject: RE: intel-ovs-compilation

Thanks Cian.
Hi Michael,
With my v3 patch , I don't see the failure stragely.
Can you please share the details of how you run this test so that I can run
this test locally?
I do have a machine that has avx-512 instruction set.

Do you enable options such as  "./configure --with-dpdk=yes
--enable-autovalidator --enable-mfex-default-autovalidator
--enable-dpif-default-avx512"
and run make system-userspace-test ?

Thanks
Thilak Raj S