Thanks Liu

On Wed, May 18, 2022 at 8:47 AM 刘勰 <xie....@easystack.cn> wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
> Thanks for your reply.
> Yeah, we already config 'ovn-chassis-mac-mappings' for every chassis and
> flooding still exist.  And i dont think 'ovn-chassis-mac-mappings' is the
> solution for the matter.
> I think the core of this problem is how to let TOR learn MAC entry of vm.

Sorry, yes, for some reason I was thinking you were referring to the router
MAC.

I found a discuss related the matter[1].

Yes! Actually I initiated that thread :)
+Ankur who started to do some work in this area in case he has any updates.
I believe that sending periodic RARPs for VIFs on localnet switches would
be an ok solution but for large networks maybe this results in a lot of
broadcast traffic.