Trying to follow instructions here:

https://docs.openvswitch.org/en/latest/tutorials/ovs-conntrack/

However the instructions detail communication between two different
subnets, here is an excerpt:

"We will send the TCP connection setup segments namely: syn, syn-ack and
ack between hosts 192.168.0.2 in the “left” namespace and 10.0.0.2 in the
“right” namespace."

What? Unless 192.168.0.2 is a /0 and 10.0.0.2 is a /0, how is it possible
that these two subnets can talk on the same forwarding plane over OVS
bridge? The instructions don't detail the exact subnet of these ips either.
I thought maybe this was a setup to show how the IPs cannot route but later
on there is a section that reads the following:

" The conntrack state is “ESTABLISHED” on receiving just syn and syn-ack
packets, but at this point if it does not receive the third ack (from
client), the connection gets cleared up from conntrack quickly."

Can someone confirm or deny my thinking is accurate? I think it would make
more sense to put both host's on the same broadcast domain in these
instructions.

- Dave