Greetings,

There were a few requests over the weekend to extended the final
deadline.  We also had a number of submissions (about 1/2 so far) that
have asked us to accommodate virtual presentations.

After the conference planning meeting today, we have worked to make sure
that we will can accommodate remote / virtual presentations.
Additionally, we have at least one talk submission that we are still
waiting on a "final" abstract.

Because of the above, we are extending the submission deadline by two
weeks.  There might be folks who have decided that they want to submit
given that the option to present remotely is available.  This allows
them to consider putting an abstract together.

Because the submission deadline is extended, we will also extend the
final acceptance announcements to September 21.

Thanks,
OvS + OVN Conf planning