Hi,

I have problem on using bonded bnxt VF PMDs with OVS-DPDK for OVN. I have
successfully attached both VF PMD to br-int. I have created br-int.vlanid
internal port and give it IP address for GENEVE tunnel address since the
tunnel should use that VLAN ID. Both respective PFs are LACP bonded on
kernel and the kernel bonding is working. I have tried balance-tcp (with
LACP) and balanced-slb (without LACP) mode of DPDK bonding, but the virtual
ports of logical switch cannot ping each other if they are on different
nodes. I can see that the kernel cannot get ARP of remote tunnel address
and if I put static ARP that tunnel address cannot ping each other. Is
there anybody has experience with OVS-DPDK with bonded bnxt VFs PMD where
respective PFs is LACP bonded on kernel?

Best regards.