Hi all

I've built a setup very similar to: Connecting VMs Using Tunnels (Userspace) —
Open vSwitch 3.1.90
documentation<https://docs.openvswitch.org/en/latest/howto/userspace-tunneling/>.
 Instead of a physical interface connected to the br-phy bridge, however, I'm
using one side of a veth pair (gtpa). I'm receiving the GTP packets just fine
on the br-phy bridge via this veth interface (gtpa). Thereafter I've got no
idea where the packet goes or how to debug it.

I do see, however, the GTP packets have an invalid UDP checksum. I suspect it
might be the reason the receiving GTP interface drops it. I tried setting
like it might not be supported and it did not help. Could this be the issue and
what options do I have?

Regards,
Gerrie