Hi OVN,

May be another question on top. :)

>From [1] In the HA_Chassis_Group Table:

       ref_chassis: set of weak reference to Chassis
              The set of Chassis that reference  this  HA  chassis  group.  To
              determine  the  correct  Chassis,  find the chassisredirect type
              Port_Binding  that  references   this   HA_Chassis_Group.   This
              Port_Binding  is  derived  from  some particular logical router.
              Starting from that LR, find the set of all logical switches  and
              routers  connected  to it, directly or indirectly, across router
              ports that link one LRP to another or to a LSP. For each LSP  in
              these  logical switches, find the corresponding Port_Binding and
              add its bound Chassis (if any) to ref_chassis.

What is meant by "indirectly" in the above text? And why do we need it to keep
track of indirect connections?

Because for us that results in a long(possibly full) list of compute chassis in
the `ref_chassis` for each LRP, which hurts us during recompute as Max
mentioned below. :)

Thanks!

[1] https://www.ovn.org/support/dist-docs/ovn-sb.5.html

Kind regards,