Hi,
I am running into this RSTP issue when running OSV 3.1.90 in the sandbox.
The following commands are used to create the bridges and the interfaces to
link them:
ovs-appctl vlog/set dbg

ovs-vsctl add-br br0
ovs-vsctl add-br br1

ovs-vsctl \
    -- add-port br0 p0-0 \
    -- set interface p0-0 type=patch options:peer=p5-1 \
    -- add-port br0 p0-1 \
    -- set interface p0-1 type=patch options:peer=p1-0 \
\
    -- add-port br1 p1-0 \
    -- set interface p1-0 type=patch options:peer=p0-1 \
    -- add-port br1 p1-1 \
    -- set interface p1-1 type=patch options:peer=p2-0
When I try to enable the rstp with the following commands, the second
command on br0 will not return and I have to use control-C to kill the
process.  From the log file, I can see the polling stopped after I enabled
rstp on br0.  Here are the rstp enable commands used for this test:
ovs-vsctl -- set bridge br1 rstp_enable=true
ovs-vsctl -- set bridge br0 rstp_enable=true
It looks like this issue only shows with the rstp.  The following stp
enable commands worked without the same issue.
ovs-vsctl -- set bridge br1 stp_enable=true
ovs-vsctl -- set bridge br0 stp_enable=true