Hi there,

This is odd, I agree. I am personally not much into NginX, but I
take it, rule 949110 should be present.

Could you please set the debug log level to 9 and repeat the
request. Then look for 949110 in the debug log maybe send you that
piece of the log (remember to return to a reasonable loglevel
afterwards, or the file will grow like mad quickly.

Ahoj,

Christian

https://www.feistyduck.com/training/modsecurity-training-course
mailto:christian.fol...@netnea.com