Hi Christian,

On Thu, Jun 01, 2017 at 11:53:37PM +0200, Christian Folini wrote:
> Ervin,
>
> Thank you for that quick status. Looking forward to hear of your tests.

thanks,

> On Thu, Jun 01, 2017 at 09:36:18PM +0200, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
> > > Validating the byte range in combination with UTF8 and friends is
> > > something we might have to drop for PL1. We let ASCII 0 stay in the
> > > default install, but maybe it has to go in light of this false positive
> > > which I think is generic to many languages not using the standard latin
> > > ascii set.
> >
> > sorry - what does it mean the "PL1"?
>
> Paranoia Level 1. Sorry for the insider language. :)

you don't need to apologize :). I'm a beginner in WAF's - a few
weeks/months ago I've started to work with HW WAF's (Imperva),
and then I started to look the open-source/SW WAF's. So I'm
totally new in this area of IT, but it's very interesting, and
I'm really enjoying :).

Thanks again for all for you,

regards,

a.