Chaim,

Yes, your answer definitely helps. Some follow-up questions:

 1 - When you say ARGS contains the "extracted contents" of the body, is
this equivalent to the entire body. If not, what exactly are the "extracted
contents"?
 2 - If my content is XML and I have disabled the XML parser, will ARGS or
XML:/* contain anything?
 3 - If my content is JSON and I have disabled the JSON parser, will ARGS
contain anything?
 4 - Is there a JSON-equivalent to XML:/*?

Thanks,
Jai