OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-01-29 to 2017-02-05 inclusive

audio/gmpc-plugins                      audio/wavpack
databases                               databases/postgresql-jdbc
databases/sqlite3                       databases/sqlports
devel                                   devel/appstream-glib
devel/autoconf-archive                  devel/git
devel/kf5                               devel/libf2c
devel/libmpack                          devel/libmtp
devel/msgpack                           devel/ocaml-menhir
devel/p5-Exporter-Tiny                  devel/quirks
devel/ruby-gettext-setup                devel/ruby-puppet_forge
devel/ruby-rspec                        editors/vim
games/hedgewars                         games/wtf
geo/geoclue2                            graphics
graphics/darktable                      graphics/digikam-kde4
graphics/ebook-viewer                   graphics/ffmpeg
graphics/lensfun                        graphics/shotwell
graphics/xfig                           infrastructure/templates
lang/elixir                             lang/fpc
lang/go                                 lang/lua
lang/mono                               lang/rust
lang/sbcl                               mail/claws-mail
mail/geary                              mail/getmail
mail/mozilla-thunderbird                mail/offlineimap
mail/postfix                            mail/s-nail
mail/sendmail                           meta/tor-browser
multimedia/gstreamer1                   multimedia/libquicktime
net/bro                                 net/haproxy
net/icinga                              net/isc-dhcp
net/librenms                            net/ortp
net/powerdns                            net/tor
net/trickle                             productivity
productivity/projectlibre               productivity/rednotebook
security/letsencrypt                    security/py-openssl
security/py-passlib                     security/sslsplit
shells/zsh                              sysutils
sysutils/amazon-ecs-cli                 sysutils/consul
sysutils/google-cloud-sdk               sysutils/libevt
sysutils/py-elasticsearch-curator       sysutils/ruby-puppet
sysutils/ruby-puppet-lint               sysutils/salt
sysutils/terraform                      telephony/asterisk
textproc                                textproc/mdp
textproc/ripgrep                        www
www/chromium                            www/clearsilver
www/composer                            www/elinks
www/hiawatha                            www/kcgi
www/midori                              www/newsbeuter
www/nginx                               www/owncloud
www/phpmyadmin                          www/py-urllib3
www/py-webkitgtk                        www/qutebrowser
www/sogo                                www/sope
www/squid                               www/tor-browser
www/webkit                              www/xombrero
www/youtube-dl                          x11/ede
x11/freerdp                             x11/i3status
x11/mplayer                             x11/qt4
x11/qt5                                 x11/smplayer

== audio ============================================================= 01/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/audio

gmpc-plugins

  - pkg/DESCR-main                        - pkg/DESCR-wikipedia
  - pkg/PLIST-main                        - pkg/PLIST-wikipedia
  ~ Makefile                              + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST

  > Remove the -wikipedia subpackage; it depends on WebKitGTK+ 2.4 which is
  > known to have many security vulnerabilities that will NOT be fixed.
  > ok landry@ (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

wavpack

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to wavpack 5.1.0; input and OK sthen@ (tim@)

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_0
  > Update to wavpack 5.1.0, fixing 4 vulnerabilities:
  > http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2017/01/23/4
  > OK sthen@ (tim@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/databases

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > Unhook databases/postgresql-jdbc. (kili@)

postgresql-jdbc

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-build_xml               - pkg/DESCR-docs
  - pkg/DESCR-main                        - pkg/PLIST-docs
  - pkg/PLIST-main

  > Remove databases/postgresql-jdbc.
  > It's currently oudated and nothing in the ports tree uses it.
  > Recent versions of this use maven for building and try to download
  > lots of additional artifacts, and using just a binary .jar file
  > seems to be pointless. (kili@)

sqlite3

  > Update to sqlite3 3.16.2.
  > Will be required by gecko 52, went into a pair of amd64 bulk builds
  > without fallout. (landry@)

sqlports

  ~ Makefile

  > add RDEP on sqlite3, ok espie@ (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Link devel/libmpack. (edd@)

appstream-glib

  > Update to appstream-glib-0.6.8. (ajacoutot@)

autoconf-archive

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-m4_ax_compiler_flags_cflags_m4
  + patch-m4_ax_compiler_flags_cxxflags_m4

  > Check if the compiler supports -Wno-suggest-attribute=format instead of
  > blindly using it.
  > from att...@stalphonsos.com who also submitted this upstream (jasper@)

git

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile

  > Update to git-2.11.1. (benoit@)

kf5

  ~ kitemmodels/Makefile

  > Add missing dependencies, noticed by naddy@.
  > The FindPythonModuleGeneration.cmake case to be dealt with later:
  > it has some weird logic, and need more tweaks to allow stable builds.
  > (zhuk@)

libf2c

  ~ Makefile

  > Since bsd.obj.mk no longer chowns without checking, the WOJBDIR workaround
  > to fix the build in dpb setups can be removed again.
  > ok naddy (tb@)

libmpack

  + Makefile                              + Makefile.inc
  + lua/Makefile                          + lua/distinfo
  + lua/files/test.lua
  + lua/patches/patch-_config_release_mk
  + lua/patches/patch-binding_lua_Makefile
  + lua/pkg/DESCR                         + lua/pkg/PLIST
  + main/Makefile                         + main/distinfo
  + main/patches/patch-Makefile
  + main/patches/patch-_config_release_mk
  + main/pkg/DESCR                        + main/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >     Import devel/libmpack. Needed for neovim.

libmtp

  > don't use doxygen, from rsadowski (sthen@)

msgpack

  ~ Makefile

  > Use lang/gcc for atomic builtins on arm (jca@)

ocaml-menhir

  > Update to ocaml-menhir 20170101. (daniel@)

p5-Exporter-Tiny

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update p5-Exporter-Tiny to 0.044 (bluhm@)

quirks

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > Register removal of py-webkitgtk and rednotebook. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > Unhook xombrero/xxxterm (gonzalo@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > Register claws-mail-htmlviewer removal
  > ok landry@ (danj@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > Register postgresql-jdbc{,-docs} removal. (kili@)

ruby-gettext-setup

  > simple update to 0.13 (sebastia@)

ruby-puppet_forge

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > simple update to 2.2.3, now requiring the just updated ruby-gettext-setup
  > (sebastia@)

ruby-rspec

  ~ specinfra/Makefile                    ~ specinfra/distinfo
  ~ specinfra/pkg/PLIST

  > update to specinfra-2.66.6 (jasper@)

  ~ serverspec/Makefile                   ~ serverspec/distinfo

  > update to serverspec-2.38.0 (jasper@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/editors

vim

  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > update to vim-8.0.0273, based on an .0257 update diff from frantisek holop
  > (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 05/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games

hedgewars

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump and force using fpc>=3.0.0p2. (pascal@)

wtf

  > update to wtf-20170131 (sthen@)

== geo =============================================================== 06/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

geoclue2

  > update to geoclue2-2.4.5 (jasper@)

== graphics ========================================================== 07/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove; it's using the old and insecure www/webkit. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Link digikam-kde4 to the build properly. It was already pulled in via
  > meta/kde4/Makefile but that's not enough to get listed in INDEX. (sthen@)

darktable

  > update to darktable-2.2.2 (sthen@)

  > update to darktable-2.2.3.
  > Disable OpenCL tests as they cause clang to be picked up during configure,
  > causing problems if DPB junks it (found by naddy).
  > (darktable needs to be built with ports gcc for TLS emulation, otherwise
  > I'd just switch it to clang instead..) (sthen@)

digikam-kde4

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-core_libs_dimg_filters_lens_lensfuniface_h

  > backport upstream patch to fix digikam-kde4 with newer lensfun.
  > diff from rsadowski with minor tweak in patch comment by me. (sthen@)

ebook-viewer

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove; it's using the old and insecure www/webkit. (ajacoutot@)

ffmpeg

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-libavformat_tls_openssl_c

  > Change FFmpeg's TLS support to use SSLv23_*_method (allowing any
  > supported SSL/TLS version, in our case this is TLS1.0+) instead of the
  > confusingly-named TLSv1_*_method (TLSv1.0 only). Fixes e.g. "mplayer
  > https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/songs/song53.mp3";. OK Brad. (sthen@)

lensfun

  - patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt
  - patches/patch-build_CMakeModules_FindGLIB2_cmake
  - patches/patch-libs_auxfun_image_cpp   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-docs_CMakeLists_txt
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-cmake_modules_FindGLIB2_cmake

  > update to lensfun-0.3.2, disable doxygen. from rsadowski (sthen@)

shotwell

  > Update to shotwell-0.25.4. (ajacoutot@)

xfig

  - patches/patch-Imakefile               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-e_chop_c
  ~ patches/patch-fig_h                   ~ patches/patch-u_error_c
  ~ patches/patch-w_intersect_c           ~ patches/patch-w_keyboard_c
  ~ patches/patch-w_snap_c                ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to xfig-3.2.6.
  > - upstream switched from imake to autotools
  > - update HOMEPAGE
  > - remove trailing whitespace in DESCR
  > OK naddy@ (kirby@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 08/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/infrastructure

templates

  ~ network.conf.template

  > MASTER_SITE_OPENBSD http -> https. OK bentley@ phessler@. (juanfra@)

== lang ============================================================== 09/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

elixir

  > update to elixir-1.4.1 (jasper@)

fpc

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-fpcsrc_compiler_systems_t_bsd_pas

  > Do not attempt to link to /usr/libexec/ld.so as a shared library if -XAfoo
  > is
  > passed as an option.  Fixes games/hedgewars at runtime.  With help from
  > awolk@
  > and unC0Rr from upstream, who provided helpful test cases.
  > ok awolk@ (pascal@)

go

  ~ go.port.mk

  > Split -ldflags="-s -w" from MODGO_FLAGS and instead:
  > - create a new MODGO_LDFLAGS variable
  > - set MODGO_LDFLAGS to "-s -w" by default (no DEBUG)
  > - add -ldflags="${MODGO_LDFLAGS}" to the build and test CMDs if
  > MODGO_LDFLAGS is defined
  > ok czarkoff@ jsing@ (ajacoutot@)

lua

  ~ 5.3/Makefile                          ~ 5.3/distinfo

  > update to lua-5.3.4 (jsg@)

mono

  + patches/patch-mono_metadata_mono-route_h

  > pull in <netinet/in.h> for in_addr_t (naddy@)

rust

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_llvm_cmake_modules_AddLLVM_cmake
  + patches/patch-src_llvm_include_llvm_Support_Threading_h
  + patches/patch-src_llvm_lib_CodeGen_TargetLoweringBase_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_llvm_lib_Support_Unix_Signals_inc

  > Temporarly switch rust to build with embedded llvm.
  > rust doesnt build yet with llvm 4.0, which should be soon updated in the
  > portstree. Upstream rust support for llvm 4.0 is in the pipe.
  > From semarie@ (landry@)

sbcl

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix the threads FLAVOR (wrong configure arg, silently ignored)
  > Spotted by Timo Myyra, input from sthen@ (jca@)

== mail ============================================================== 10/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

claws-mail

  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac

  > Regen patch (danj@)

  ~ Makefile

  > fix WANTLIB-main (danj@)

  - pkg/DESCR-htmlviewer                  - pkg/PLIST-htmlviewer
  ~ Makefile

  > Remove claws-mail-htmlviewer, it uses an old and insecure webkit
  > ok landry@ (danj@)

geary

  ~ Makefile

  > add comment with link to webkit2 wip (landry@)

getmail

  > Update to getmail 4.53.0 (tim@)

mozilla-thunderbird

  ~ Makefile

  > Build against system ICU, and pass --enable-pie to CONFIGURE_ARGS -
  > syncs with seamonkey and firefox. (landry@)

offlineimap

  ~ patches/patch-offlineimap_conf

  > Update to offlineimap-7.0.13
  > From Remi Locherer (maintainer) (danj@)

postfix

  ~ snapshot/Makefile
  ~ snapshot/patches/patch-src_tls_tls_dh_c

  > Enable EC curve selection in Postfix, from Brad. (sthen@)

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo

  > update to postfix-3.2-20170129, from Brad (sthen@)

s-nail

  > Update to s-nail 14.8.16 (czarkoff@)

sendmail

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/site.OS.m4

  > Enable ECC support and more granular control of TLS options.
  > From Kyle Amon; OK ajacoutot@; discussed with jca@, Claus Assmann (bluhm@)

== meta ============================================================== 11/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/meta

tor-browser

  ~ Makefile

  > Update to Tor Browser 6.5, from MAINTAINER.
  > includes:
  > - tor-browser 6.5.0 based on firefox esr 45.7.0
  > - depends on tor 0.2.9.9
  > - https-everywhere 5.2.9
  > - noscript 2.9.5.3
  > - tor-launcher 0.2.10.3
  > - torbutton 1.9.6.12 (landry@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 12/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer1

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ core/Makefile
  ~ core/distinfo                         ~ plugins-bad/Makefile
  ~ plugins-bad/distinfo                  ~ plugins-base/Makefile
  ~ plugins-base/distinfo                 ~ plugins-good/Makefile
  ~ plugins-good/distinfo                 ~ plugins-libav/distinfo
  ~ plugins-ugly/distinfo                 ~ py-gstreamer/Makefile
  ~ py-gstreamer/distinfo

  > Bump to 1.10.3. (ajacoutot@)

libquicktime

  > disable doxygen, from rsadowski (sthen@)

== net =============================================================== 13/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

bro

  ~ Makefile

  > The bundled sqlite seems to pick up ICU4C if present and will error out if
  > it gets junked during the build; I could not find a proper way to disable
  > it...
  > So just BDEP on textproc/icu4c for now and hope this will workaround the
  > issue.
  > breakage reported by naddy@ a couple of times (ajacoutot@)

haproxy

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_ssl_sock_c

  > Unbreak after libressl change: remove direct access to field now private.
  > Similar to upstream changes for OpenSSL 1.1.0.  Not tested at run time.
  > ok danj@ sthen@ (naddy@)

icinga

  ~ core2/Makefile                        ~ core2/distinfo
  ~ core2/patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt    ~ core2/patches/patch-config_h_cmake
  ~ core2/patches/patch-lib_base_CMakeLists_txt
  ~ core2/pkg/PLIST-main                  ~ core2/pkg/PLIST-mysql
  ~ core2/pkg/PLIST-pgsql                 ~ core2/pkg/README-main
  + core2/patches/patch-lib_base_loader_cpp

  > update to icinga2-2.6.1 (sthen@)

  ~ web2/Makefile                         ~ web2/distinfo
  ~ web2/pkg/PLIST

  > update to icingaweb2-2.4.1 (sthen@)

  ~ web2-module-director/Makefile         ~ web2-module-director/distinfo
  ~ web2-module-director/pkg/PLIST

  > update to icingaweb2-module-director-1.3.0 (sthen@)

  ~ web2/Makefile

  > Adjust icingaweb2 dependencies; don't force pecl-imagick, it's only needed
  > for exporting graphs to PDF. (sthen@)

  ~ core2/Makefile

  > Disable unity build on !amd64 to reduce memory use during build. (sthen@)

isc-dhcp

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-common_socket_c

  > Unbreak dhcpd in v6 mode.
  > Upstream tries to use only IPV6_PKTINFO to specify the outgoing
  > interface index, but our kernel doesn't support this.  This lead
  > upstream to add a workaround for "bogus BSDs", namely set sin6_scope_id
  > in dhclient mode. But dhcpd/dhcrelay are affected by the same problem,
  > so always set sin6_scope_id.
  > Issue reported & initial diff proposed by Marc Peters, maintainer
  > timeout. (jca@)

librenms

  - patches/patch-includes_polling_core_inc_php
  - patches/patch-scripts_cron-hourly_sh
  - patches/patch-scripts_cron-minute_sh
  - patches/patch-scripts_cron_sh         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-config_php_default
  ~ patches/patch-daily_sh                ~ patches/patch-html_install_php
  ~ patches/patch-html_pages_about_inc_php
  ~ patches/patch-includes_common_php
  ~ patches/patch-includes_defaults_inc_php
  ~ patches/patch-includes_functions_php
  ~ patches/patch-lib_influxdb-php_requirements_sh
  ~ patches/patch-librenms_nonroot_cron   ~ patches/patch-poller-wrapper_py
  ~ patches/patch-validate_php            ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to librenms-1.24
  > reluctantly add a run dep on bash, it's getting to be a bit of a
  > maintenance
  > problem to keep patching daily.sh to work with ksh. (sthen@)

ortp

  > don't use doxygen, from rsadowski (sthen@)

powerdns

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-pdns_dnsparser_cc
  + patches/patch-pdns_dnsparser_hh       + patches/patch-pdns_misc_cc

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_0
  > apply patches from upstream for CVE-2016-5426, CVE-2016-5427 (robert@)

tor

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_test_test_tortls_c

  > Disable tests that attempt to construct their own SSL data structures. This
  > requires all structs to be fully visible and completely understood by the
  > application, which is no longer the case with LibreSSL.
  > ok naddy@ pascal@ (jsing@)

trickle

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-configure_in

  > Remove an instance of a deprecated and dangerous autoconf idiom
  > that checks for a type that isn't used anywhere in the source and
  > breaks the inclusion of <netinet/in.h>. (naddy@)

== productivity ====================================================== 14/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

productivity

  ~ Makefile

  > WebKitGTK+ 2.4 is full of security holes and not maintained upstream
  > anymore.
  > So stop coping with the insanity and let's remove py-webkitgtk (people
  > should be
  > using the newer WebKit introspection libs) and rednotebook which depends on
  > it
  > and hasn't been updated in years.
  > prodded by a mail from Davide Gerhard
  > ok robert@ (ajacoutot@)

projectlibre

  > update to projectlibre-1.7.0 (jasper@)

rednotebook

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > WebKitGTK+ 2.4 is full of security holes and not maintained upstream
  > anymore.
  > So stop coping with the insanity and let's remove py-webkitgtk (people
  > should be
  > using the newer WebKit introspection libs) and rednotebook which depends on
  > it
  > and hasn't been updated in years.
  > prodded by a mail from Davide Gerhard
  > ok robert@ (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 15/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security

letsencrypt

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ client/distinfo
  ~ py-acme/distinfo

  > update to certbot/py-acme 0.10.2 (sthen@)

py-openssl

  - patches/patch-OpenSSL_crypto_py
  - patches/patch-OpenSSL_test_test_ssl_py
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-tests_memdbg_py

  > update to py-openssl-16.2.0, tested by me (certbot) and phessler (gajim)
  > (sthen@)

py-passlib

  ~ patches/patch-passlib_hosts_py        ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to py-passlib 1.7.1 (sthen@)

sslsplit

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-ssl_c

  > Unbreak sslsplit build following libressl api change by not including
  > "connect socket" or "accept socket" in the string produced by
  > ssl_ssl_state_to_str; this is currently only used in a debug printf
  > anyway. (sthen@)

== shells ============================================================ 16/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/shells

zsh

  - patches/patch-Completion_Unix_Command__elfdump
  - patches/patch-Completion_Unix_Command__nm
  - patches/patch-Completion_Unix_Command__objdump
  - patches/patch-Completion_Unix_Command__readelf
  - patches/patch-Completion_Unix_Type__object_files
  ~ patches/patch-Doc_zsh_texi            ~ pkg/PLIST

  > From Matthew Martin. Tested by pea@ and me. OK pea@ (MAINTAINER).
  > (juanfra@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 17/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > +amazon-ecs-cli (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +     SUBDIR += libevt (rpointel@)

amazon-ecs-cli

  > New import:
  >     Import ecs-cli-0.4.6.

consul

  > Update to consul-0.7.3. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Properly return the version number instead of 'Unknown'. (ajacoutot@)

google-cloud-sdk

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to google-cloud-sdk-142.0.0. (ajacoutot@)

libevt

  > New import:
  >     import libevt: a library to access the Windows Event Log (EVT) format.

py-elasticsearch-curator

  > simple update to 4.2.6, with tighter dependency to updated py-certifi
  > works for me since a couple of days without issues (sebastia@)

ruby-puppet

  ~ 4/Makefile                            ~ 4/distinfo

  > small bugfix update to 4.8.2 (sebastia@)

ruby-puppet-lint

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to puppet-lint-2.1.0 and drop maintainership (jasper@)

salt

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to salt-2016.11.2. (ajacoutot@)

terraform

  > Update to terraform-0.8.5.
  > prodded by jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== telephony ========================================================= 18/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-main_audiohook_c

  > Patch to raise level of Asterisk's "Read factory %p and write factory %p
  > both fail to provide %zu samples" debug message which is triggering very
  > frequently, so that it's possible to get debug level 5 messages without
  > flattening the box. (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 19/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > + ripgrep (danj@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +     SUBDIR += mdp (rpointel@)

mdp

  > New import:
  >     import mdp, a command-line based markdown presentation tool.

ripgrep

  + patches/patch-Cargo_toml              + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >     Import ripgrep-0.4.0 from semarie, tweaks by landry@ and me, ok landry@

== www =============================================================== 20/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

www

  ~ Makefile

  > WebKitGTK+ 2.4 is full of security holes and not maintained upstream
  > anymore.
  > So stop coping with the insanity and let's remove py-webkitgtk (people
  > should be
  > using the newer WebKit introspection libs) and rednotebook which depends on
  > it
  > and hasn't been updated in years.
  > prodded by a mail from Davide Gerhard
  > ok robert@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Xombrero is gone.
  > https://github.com/conformal/xombrero/issues/142
  > OK sthen@ jca@ edd@ and others. (gonzalo@)

  ~ Makefile

  > remove midori,gtk3 - it's now the default (landry@)

chromium

  > update to 56.0.2924.87 (robert@)

clearsilver

  ~ Makefile

  > preemptive fix for perl update (sthen@)

composer

  > update to composer-1.3.2, from Frank Groeneveld (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/composer

  > Set memory_limit=-1 in the wrapper script for composer CLI.
  > Requested by Leo Unglaub. (sthen@)

elinks

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_network_ssl_socket_c

  > Unbreak after libressl change, remove direct access to field now private.
  > (jca@)

hiawatha

  + patches/patch-src_tls_c

  > Update to hiawatha 10.5. (juanfra@)

kcgi

  > Update kcgi to 0.9.3 (jturner@)

midori

  - pkg/PFRAG.no-gtk3                     ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Remove gtk3 flavor and build by default against gtk3 and webkitgtk4,
  > even if the latter was touted upstream as 'HALF_BRO_INCOM_WEBKIT2' it
  > somewhat works, and allows us to stop depending on www/webkit. Upstream
  > isn't very much alive sadly..
  > based on a diff from Davide Gerhard. (landry@)

newsbeuter

  - patches/patch-config_sh               - patches/patch-mk_newsbeuter_deps
  - patches/patch-src_cache_cpp           - patches/patch-src_controller_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_utils_cpp           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              + patches/patch-src_feedhq_api_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_oldreader_api_cpp   + patches/patch-src_ttrss_api_cpp

  > Update to 2.9
  > - remove MAINTAINER per their request.
  > - start using gcc4.
  > - remove devel/gettext module, still using it for building.
  > - remove upstreamed patches.
  > - add new patches for replacing wordexp with glob stuff.
  > OK fcambus@, clue stick hitting from sthen@ (abieber@)

nginx

  ~ Makefile

  > add no_lua pseudo-flavour to disable building the nginx lua module.
  > use it by default for now, ngx_http_lua_ssl_ocsp.c cannot be built
  > following
  > libressl changes (it sets tlsext_status_expected which moved to the
  > internal
  > struct).  ok robert@ (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add a comment next to FLAVOR?= explaining why (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Disable lua in nginx differently; whilst FLAVOR?=no_lua was working for
  > manual
  > builds it was unsuccessful in DPB (at least without changing ../Makefile to
  > add the pseudo-flavour).
  > While there, overwrite RUN_DEPENDS-main to avoid adding a run dependency on
  > lua to the main package (existing problem). (sthen@)

owncloud

  ~ patches/patch-version_php             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to owncloud-9.1.4. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ patches/patch-version_php             ~ pkg/PLIST

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_0
  > Maintenance update to owncloud-9.0.8; keeping up-to-date on the previous
  > release to ease upgrade to 9.1.X for 6.1. (ajacoutot@)

phpmyadmin

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > bugfix update to 4.6.6 (giovanni@)

py-urllib3

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > simple update to 1.20 tested with elasticsearch-curator (sebastia@)

py-webkitgtk

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > WebKitGTK+ 2.4 is full of security holes and not maintained upstream
  > anymore.
  > So stop coping with the insanity and let's remove py-webkitgtk (people
  > should be
  > using the newer WebKit introspection libs) and rednotebook which depends on
  > it
  > and hasn't been updated in years.
  > prodded by a mail from Davide Gerhard
  > ok robert@ (ajacoutot@)

qutebrowser

  > update to qutebrowser-0.9.1 (jasper@)

sogo

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Minor update to 2.3.19, also works for Davide Gerhard rainbow at irh it
  > Tighten version dependency to www/sope, as proposed by and discussed by
  > Davide (sebastia@)

sope

  > Minor update to 2.3.19, also works for Davide Gerhard rainbow at irh it
  > (sebastia@)

squid

  > update to squid-3.5.24 (sthen@)

tor-browser

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ browser/Makefile
  ~ browser/distinfo
  ~ browser/patch-js_src_jit_ExecutableAllocator_cpp
  ~ https-everywhere/Makefile             ~ https-everywhere/distinfo
  ~ https-everywhere/pkg/PLIST            ~ noscript/Makefile
  ~ noscript/distinfo                     ~ noscript/pkg/PLIST
  ~ tor-launcher/Makefile                 ~ tor-launcher/distinfo
  ~ tor-launcher/pkg/PLIST                ~ torbutton/Makefile
  ~ torbutton/distinfo
  ~ torbutton/patch-src_chrome_content_popup_xul
  ~ torbutton/patch-src_defaults_preferences_preferences_js
  ~ torbutton/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to Tor Browser 6.5, from MAINTAINER.
  > includes:
  > - tor-browser 6.5.0 based on firefox esr 45.7.0
  > - depends on tor 0.2.9.9
  > - https-everywhere 5.2.9
  > - noscript 2.9.5.3
  > - tor-launcher 0.2.10.3
  > - torbutton 1.9.6.12 (landry@)

webkit

  ~ Makefile                              + pkg/MESSAGE

  > Add MESSAGE:
  > !!! WARNING: WebKitGTK+ 2.4 is known to have many security vulnerabilities
  > that
  > !!! will NOT be fixed. Avoid browsing with it.
  > We will hopefully be able to get rid of this port sooner than later...
  > from Davide Gerhard
  > no objection landry@ (ajacoutot@)

xombrero

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Bye Xombrero (gonzalo@)

youtube-dl

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to youtube-dl 2017.01.31, unbreaking youtube support.
  > earlier version ok jca@. (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 21/21 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11

ede

  ~ lib/Makefile                          ~ lib/pkg/PLIST

  > Remove doxygen docs.
  > Tweaked diff from Rafael Sadowski. (jca@)

freerdp

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-libfreerdp_crypto_tls_c

  > Switch xfreerdp from comparing handshake_func against tls->ssl->method
  > members to using SSL_in_(connect|accept)_init to fix following visibility
  > changes in libressl. While there, switch from TLSv1.0-only
  > TLSv1_client_method
  > to SSLv23_client_method allowing newer TLS versions. Diff from jsing.
  > (sthen@)

i3status

  ~ patches/patch-i3status_conf
  ~ patches/patch-src_print_wireless_info_c

  > update to i3status-2.11 (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-i3status_conf
  + patches/patch-src_first_network_device_c

  > implement support for finding the first wireless/ethernet device.
  > one can now use the '_first_' identifier on OpenBSD too. (jasper@)

  ~ patches/patch-src_first_network_device_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_print_wireless_info_c

  > submitted upstream (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_print_battery_info_c

  > Suppress printing :00 seconds of remaining battery lifetime, as apm(4)'s
  > estimate only has a granularity of minutes.
  > ok jasper (tb@)

mplayer

  ~ Makefile

  > As spotted by jmc@ and someone else who I forgot, mplayer has a hidden dep
  > on libbs2b; add it as a proper dependency to avoid periodic package
  > breakage.
  > ok Brad. (sthen@)

qt4

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix previous, correctly register estdc++ in per-subpackage WANTLIB (jca@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Record the dependency on libssl/libcrypto in WANTLIB-main. This would
  > have been missed previously listed because Qt likes to dlopen() things
  > so check-lib-depends can't find it, which would stop qt4 getting updated
  > when ssl/crypto libs are updated. (sthen@)

qt5

  ~ qtbase/Makefile

  > Record the dependency on libssl/libcrypto in WANTLIB-main. This would
  > have been missed previously listed because Qt likes to dlopen() things
  > so check-lib-depends can't find it, which would stop qt5base getting
  > updated correctly by pkg_add -u when ssl/crypto libs are updated. (sthen@)

smplayer