OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-10-15 to 2017-10-22 inclusive

audio/schismtracker                     benchmarks/speedtest-cli
comms/gammu                             databases/pkglocatedb
databases/py-puppetdb                   databases/ruby-hiera3
devel                                   devel/acpica
devel/cdk                               devel/libelf
devel/libidn                            devel/libidn2
devel/liburcu                           devel/p5-List-MoreUtils
devel/p5-Parse-Yapp                     devel/pcre
devel/py-test-localserver               devel/py-test-subtesthack
devel/py-xlsxwriter                     devel/qbs
devel/qt-creator                        devel/ruby-rake-remote_task
devel/ruby-rspec                        devel/src
editors                                 editors/emacs
editors/le                              editors/neovim
editors/vim                             emulators/fuse
emulators/fuse-utils                    games/freeciv
games/qgo                               geo/openbsd-developers
graphics/dpic                           graphics/krita
graphics/libgphoto2                     graphics/png
graphics/xaos                           lang/g77
lang/mawk                               lang/python
lang/rust                               mail/isync
meta/tor-browser                        misc/vttest
multimedia                              multimedia/gnome-twitch
multimedia/gstreamer-0.10               multimedia/gstreamer1
net/bitlbee-facebook                    net/bro
net/enet                                net/lftp
net/librenms                            net/librest
net/munin                               net/nanomsg
net/net-snmp                            net/ntopng
net/openvpn                             net/p5-Net-DNS
net/py-botocore                         net/unifi
print/ghostscript                       print/texlive
productivity/vdirsyncer                 security
security/glib-openssl                   security/gnupg
security/gnutls                         security/gopass
security/polarssl                       security/vault
security/wpa_supplicant                 sysutils
sysutils/amazon-ssm-agent               sysutils/awscli
sysutils/consul                         sysutils/lscpu
sysutils/packer                         sysutils/rofi
sysutils/terraform                      textproc
textproc/diffstat                       textproc/lowdown
textproc/py-sphinx_guzzle_theme         www/aria2
www/hiawatha                            www/kcgi
www/lynx                                www/py-bokeh
www/qutebrowser                         www/tor-browser
www/webkitgtk4                          x11/gnome
x11/gtk+3                               x11/i3
x11/tellico-kde4                        x11/xwallpaper

== audio ============================================================= 01/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/audio

schismtracker

  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac

  > Update schismtracker to 20170910. (fcambus@)

== benchmarks ======================================================== 02/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/benchmarks

speedtest-cli

  > update to speedtest-cli 1.0.7 (minor fix, use correct delimiter in csv
  > header) (sthen@)

== comms ============================================================= 03/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

gammu

  ~ patches/patch-tests_CMakeLists_txt

  > update to gammu-1.38.5 (kirby@)

== databases ========================================================= 04/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/databases

pkglocatedb

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/pkg_locate.1
  ~ files/pkglocate                       ~ pkg/DESCR

  > the src flavor  died when we added locate databases for src and X.
  > have the script automatically include them.
  > revamp manpage entirely: examples, directly refer to locate(1) for options,
  > make sure man works regardless of the command name. (espie@)

py-puppetdb

  > maintenance update to 0.3.3 (sebastia@)

ruby-hiera3

  > maintenance update to 3.4.2 (sebastia@)

== devel ============================================================= 05/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > + py-test-localserver
  > + py-test-localserver,python3
  > + py-test-subtesthack
  > + py-test-subtesthack,python3
  > ok jca@ danj@ (remi@)

acpica

  ~ patches/patch-generate_unix_Makefile_config
  ~ patches/patch-generate_unix_acpiexec_Makefile

  > update to acpica-20170929
  > from Caspar Schutijser
  > 'go for it' sthen@ (jasper@)

cdk

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix a bunch of invisible-island.net ftp MASTER_SITES (jca@)

libelf

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump revision for <elf.h>.
  > Now that the base system provides this header, libelf will pick it
  > instead of redefining its content.
  > This should help finding potential regressions. (mpi@)

libidn

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-lib_punycode_c

  > SECURITY fix for CVE-2017-14062
  > Partial fix reported upstream by naddy@
  > ok ajacoutot@ jasper@ (maintainers) (jca@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-lib_punycode_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_1
  > SECURITY fix for CVE-2017-14062
  > Partial fix reported upstream by naddy@
  > ok ajacoutot@ jasper@ (maintainers) (jca@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-lib_punycode_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_2
  > SECURITY fix for CVE-2017-14062
  > Partial fix reported upstream by naddy@
  > ok ajacoutot@ jasper@ (maintainers)
  > Missing commit in 6.2 spotted by naddy@, thanks! (jca@)

libidn2

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-lib_bidi_c
  + patches/patch-lib_punycode_c

  > SECURITY fix for CVE-2017-14061 and CVE-2017-14062
  > ok naddy@ (maintainer) (jca@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-lib_bidi_c
  + patches/patch-lib_punycode_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_2
  > SECURITY fix for CVE-2017-14061 and CVE-2017-14062
  > ok naddy@ (maintainer) (jca@)

liburcu

  ~ Makefile

  > Disable TLS on all platforms, broken tests. (jca@)

p5-List-MoreUtils

  + patches/patch-MANIFEST                + patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > update p5-List-MoreUtils to 0.426
  > remove useless bundled modules in inc (bluhm@)

p5-Parse-Yapp

  > Update to Parse-Yapp-1.21
  > New releases after ~15 years.  The main reason is probably to address
  > the "unescaped left curly braces" warning in perl regular expressions,
  > which should become fatal soon. (jca@)

pcre

  > Update pcre to 8.41
  > "No concerns" sthen@, maintainer timeout (rsadowski@)

py-test-localserver

  > New import:
  >     import py-test-localserver-0.3.7

py-test-subtesthack

  > New import:
  >     import py-test-subtesthack-0.1.1

py-xlsxwriter

  > update py-xlswriter to 1.0.0.
  > ok benoit@. (rpointel@)

  > small update to 1.0.2. (rpointel@)

qbs

  > Update qbs to 1.9.1 (rsadowski@)

qt-creator

  ~ patch-src_plugins_projectexplorer_gcctoolchain_cpp

  > Update qt-creator to 4.4.1 (rsadowski@)

ruby-rake-remote_task

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-_metadata

  > Update to rake-remote_task 2.4.2.
  > Add patch to gemspec so this runs with rake 12 (the default on ruby 2.4).
  > Make tests work by adding a TDEP on ruby-hoe. (jeremy@)

ruby-rspec

  ~ 3/core/Makefile                       ~ 3/core/distinfo
  ~ 3/expectations/Makefile               ~ 3/expectations/distinfo
  ~ 3/mocks/Makefile                      ~ 3/mocks/distinfo
  ~ 3/rspec/Makefile                      ~ 3/rspec/distinfo
  ~ 3/support/Makefile                    ~ 3/support/distinfo

  > update to rspec-3.7.0 (jasper@)

src

  > Update to 1.14
  > OK aja@ (rpe@)

== editors =========================================================== 06/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/editors

editors

  ~ Makefile

  > +vim,no_x11,python
  > +vim,no_x11,python3 (jasper@)

emacs

  ~ Makefile

  > Use kqueue as a file notificication backend for the no_x11 flavor
  > Disabling file notification for the no_x11 flavor made sense when the
  > only backend wad glib2, but now upstream implements kqueue support
  > internally. (jca@)

le

  - patches/patch-src_regex_c             ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > Update le to 1.16.5 -- the one patch goes away, and a post-install routine
  > added to remove the .desktop and icon files so that we don't depend on huge
  > things for a simple console text editor.
  > MAINTAINER timeout, ok fcambus@ (bcallah@)

neovim

  ~ Makefile

  > fix COMMENT (jasper@)

vim

  ~ pkg/PLIST-lang                        ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > update to vim-8.0.1203
  > with sthen@ (jasper@)

== emulators ========================================================= 07/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

fuse

  > Update fuse to 1.4.1.
  > OK benoit@ (fcambus@)

fuse-utils

  > Update fuse-utils to 1.3.5.
  > OK benoit@ (fcambus@)

== games ============================================================= 08/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games

freeciv

  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > bugfix update to freeciv-2.5.9
  > from Timo Myyrä, thanks! (kirby@)

qgo

  - patches/patch-src_mainwin_cpp.orig

  > Remove old dot.orig patch. (ajacoutot@)

== geo =============================================================== 09/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

openbsd-developers

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/OpenBSD

  > add myself
  > ok danj@ (remi@)

== graphics ========================================================== 10/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

dpic

  - patches/patch-Makefile

  > zap empty patch (rsadowski@)

krita

  > Update krita to 3.3.0 (rsadowski@)

libgphoto2

  > Update to libgphoto-2.5.16. (ajacoutot@)

png

  > Security update png to 1.6.32.
  > "libpng version 1.6.31 added png_handle_eXIf(), which has a
  > null-pointer-dereference bug as well as a potential memory leak. Insofar as
  > the
  > function has existed for only four weeks and the chunk itself for only six,
  > it's unlikely there are any applications affected by it at this time, but
  > they
  > might come into existence in the future. The vulnerability is fixed in
  > version
  > 1.6.32, released on 24 August 2017."
  > ok naddy@ (rsadowski@)

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_2
  > Security update to png-1.6.32.
  > "libpng version 1.6.31 added png_handle_eXIf(), which has a
  > null-pointer-dereference bug as well as a potential memory leak. Insofar as
  > the
  > function has existed for only four weeks and the chunk itself for only six,
  > it's unlikely there are any applications affected by it at this time, but
  > they
  > might come into existence in the future. The vulnerability is fixed in
  > version
  > 1.6.32, released on 24 August 2017."
  > -- http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/libpng.html
  > ok naddy@ (rsadowski@)

xaos

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_util_timers_c

  > Fix segfault on startup. (pascal@)

== lang ============================================================== 11/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

g77

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-gcc_f_g77spec_c

  > let f77 ports link with ldd, if we so wish.
  > okay phessler@ (espie@)

mawk

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix ftp master site (jca@)

  > Update to mawk-1.3.4-20171017 (jca@)

python

  ~ 3.6/Makefile                          ~ 3.6/distinfo
  ~ 3.6/pkg/PLIST-idle                    ~ 3.6/pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ 3.6/pkg/PLIST-tests

  > update Python to 3.6.3.
  > tested in a bulk build by naddy@, thanks. (rpointel@)

  ~ 3.6/pkg/PLIST-tests

  > don't update PLIST after make tests...
  > spotted by naddy@. (rpointel@)

rust

  ~ patches/patch-src_bootstrap_lib_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_librustdoc_test_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_libstd_sys_unix_ext_net_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_tools_cargo_src_cargo_core_package_id_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_tools_cargo_src_cargo_util_config_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_vendor_openssl-sys_build_rs
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.amd64-main                  ~ pkg/PFRAG.i386-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-doc

  > Update to rust-1.21.0
  > From semarie (maintainer) (danj@)

== mail ============================================================== 12/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

isync

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to isync-1.3.0
  > From Klemens Nanni, rm'ing MESSAGE discussed with sthen@ and remi@ (danj@)

== meta ============================================================== 13/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/meta

tor-browser

  ~ Makefile

  > update to Tor Browser 7.0.6, from attila. (sthen@)

== misc ============================================================== 14/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

vttest

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix a bunch of invisible-island.net ftp MASTER_SITES (jca@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 15/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

multimedia

  ~ Makefile

  > +gnome-twitch (bcallah@)

gnome-twitch

  + patches/patch-print_git_version_py    + patches/patch-meson_options_txt

  > New import:
  >     Import multimedia/gnome-twitch, a desktop Twitch.tv client.

gstreamer-0.10

  ~ plugins-ffmpeg/Makefile
  ~ plugins-ffmpeg/patch-gst-libs_ext_libav_configure

  > Bring over stack alignment fix for Clang.
  > from Brad (ajacoutot@)

gstreamer1

  - mm/pkg/patch-gstreamer_gstreamermm_audioclock_cc
  - mm/pkg/patch-gstreamer_gstreamermm_caps_cc
  - mm/pkg/patch-gstreamer_gstreamermm_caps_h
  ~ mm/Makefile                           ~ mm/distinfo
  ~ mm/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gstreamer1mm-1.10.0. (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 16/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

bitlbee-facebook

  > Update bitlbee-facebook to 1.1.2.
  > From maintainer Michal Mazurek.
  > OK rsadowski@ (fcambus@)

bro

  > SECURITY update to bro-2.5.2.
  > - fixes a security issue in the ContentLine analyzer. In rare cases
  > a bug in the ContentLine analyzer can lead to an out of bound write of a
  > single byte. This allows a remote attacker to crash Bro; there also is a
  > possibility this can be exploited in other ways. (ajacoutot@)

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_2
  > SECURITY update to bro-2.5.2.
  > - fixes a security issue in the ContentLine analyzer. In rare cases
  > a bug in the ContentLine analyzer can lead to an out of bound write of a
  > single byte. This allows a remote attacker to crash Bro; there also is a
  > possibility this can be exploited in other ways. (ajacoutot@)

enet

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > remove trailing whitespace in DESCR (kirby@)

lftp

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-doc_lftp_1
  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > Update lftp to 4.8.3
  > - update maintainer email address
  > - remove ${PREFIX}/share/{icons,applications} to get a clean CLI
  > application
  > on sthen@'s request.
  > ok sthen@ (rsadowski@)

librenms

  ~ patches/patch-html_install_php

  > update to librenms-1.32.01 (sthen@)

librest

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to librest-0.8.1 (jasper@)

munin

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-master_lib_Munin_Master_Utils_pm

  > Fix runtime with broken or empty .storable files.
  > Backport from upstream. (kirby@)

nanomsg

  > update to nanomsg-1.1.0 (jasper@)

net-snmp

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-snmplib_snmp_api_c

  > Fix previous; avoid possible strdup segfault if netsnmp_ds_get_string
  > returned NULL. From Andrea Biscuola at Zabbix. (sthen@)

ntopng

  - patches/patch-include_Flow_h
  - patches/patch-include_NetworkInterface_h
  - patches/patch-include_Utils_h
  - patches/patch-nDPI_example_ndpi_util_c
  - patches/patch-src_DivertInterface_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_NetworkInterface_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_Utils_cpp           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure_seed
  ~ patches/patch-include_ntop_defines_h
  ~ patches/patch-nDPI_example_ndpiReader_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_DummyInterface_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_Flow_cpp            ~ patches/patch-src_HTTPserver_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_Lua_cpp             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to ntopng-3.0 (sthen@)

openvpn

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_openvpn_error_c

  > Correctly print time_t, fixes a crash on arm (and probably i386) (jca@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Uncomment mbedtls (formerly polarssl) FLAVOR (jca@)

  ~ Makefile

  > --enable-password-save is ignored (it is now the default) (jca@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Re-disable the mbedtls flavor by default
  > sthen@ and ajacoutot@ suggested to hook up this flavor, but I'd feel
  > better is we first updated our mbedtls port (mbedtls-2.6.0 doesn't
  > build out of the box). (jca@)

p5-Net-DNS

  > update p5-Net-DNS to 1.13 (bluhm@)

py-botocore

  > Update to py-botocore-1.7.31. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to py-botocore-1.7.32. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to py-botocore-1.7.33. (ajacoutot@)

unifi

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to unifi-5.6.19, req'd by brad (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 17/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

ghostscript

  ~ gnu/Makefile                          + gnu/patches/patch-psi_dxmain_c

  > Fix a stack smash in ghostscript to make my printer work again.
  > ok espie@ (stsp@)

  ~ gnu/Makefile                          + gnu/patches/patch-psi_dxmain_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_2
  > For 6.2-stable:
  > Fix a stack smash in ghostscript to make my printer work again.
  > ok espie@ (stsp@)

  ~ gnu/patches/patch-psi_dxmain_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_2
  > In the stack smash patch, note the upstream git commit which fixed
  > the same issue (in 2014). (stsp@)

texlive

  ~ base/Makefile
  + base/patch-texk_web2c_luatexdir_image_pdftoepdf_w

  > Actually pass -std=c++11 instead of just using a C++11 capable
  > compiler.
  > Add a patch to let pdftoepdf from luatex to still build (found by
  > sthen@).
  > I hope this will also help architectures without clang in base
  > (where this port is currently broken). (kili@)

== productivity ====================================================== 18/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

vdirsyncer

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to vdirsyncer-0.16.3 and enable tests
  > ok jca@ danj@ (remi@)

== security ========================================================== 19/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security

security

  ~ Makefile

  > +gopass (abieber@)

glib-openssl

  > Update to glib-openssl-2.50.4. (ajacoutot@)

gnupg

  ~ patches/patch-cipher_Makefile_in

  > Update to gnupg-1.4.22 (jca@)

gnutls

  > Update to gnutls-3.5.16. (ajacoutot@)

gopass

  > New import:
  >     Initial import for gopass, a password store that is compatible with

polarssl

  ~ Makefile

  > regen wantlib, libcrypto/ssl not needed any more by the resulting package
  > (jca@)

  ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt
  ~ patches/patch-include_mbedtls_config_h
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-tests_suites_main_test_function

  > Update to mbedtls-2.6.0
  > https://tls.mbed.org/tech-updates/security-advisories/mbedtls-security-advi
  > sory-2017-01
  > mentions 3 security issues, at least CVE-2017-2784 (Freeing of memory
  > allocated on stack when validating a public key with a secp224k1 curve)
  > affects mbedtls-2.2.1.
  > Packaging:
  > - bump major of shared libs since symbols have been removed
  > - tweak license marker
  > - kill code in testsuite that fails to build with our stdio
  > implementation (can't take the address of stdout, the C standard
  > warns about that)
  > - kill some debug flags set by cmake
  > Make test passes on amd64 and arm, also tests & ok juanfra@ (jca@)

vault

  > Update to vault-0.8.3. (ajacoutot@)

wpa_supplicant

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_common_wpa_common_h
  + patches/patch-src_rsn_supp_wpa_c      + patches/patch-src_rsn_supp_wpa_ft_c
  + patches/patch-src_rsn_supp_wpa_i_h

  > Security fixes for KRACK Attacks, from upstream
  > (https://w1.fi/security/2017-1/wpa-packet-number-reuse-with-replayed-messag
  > es.txt):
  > - Prevent reinstallation of an already in-use group key
  > - Extend protection of GTK/IGTK reinstallation of WNM-Sleep Mode cases
  > - Prevent installation of an all-zero TK
  > - FT: Do not allow multiple Reassociation Response frames (dcoppa@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 20/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > +lscpu (bcallah@)

amazon-ssm-agent

  ~ patches/patch-agent_ssm_service_go

  > Update to amazon-ssm-agent-2.2.45.0. (ajacoutot@)

awscli

  > Update to awscli-1.11.173. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to awscli-1.11.174. (ajacoutot@)

  > Update to awscli-1.11.175. (ajacoutot@)

consul

  > Update to consul-1.0.0. (ajacoutot@)

lscpu

  > New import:
  >     Import sysutils/lscpu, a utility to gather and display CPU architecture

packer

  > Update to packer-1.1.1. (ajacoutot@)

rofi

  > update to rofi-1.4.2 (jasper@)

terraform

  ~ provider-vsphere/Makefile             ~ provider-vsphere/distinfo

  > Update to terraform-provider-vsphere-0.4.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ provider-azurerm/Makefile             ~ provider-azurerm/distinfo

  > Update to terraform-provider-azurerm-0.3.0. (ajacoutot@)

== textproc ========================================================== 21/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > + py-sphinx_guzzle_theme
  > + py-sphinx_guzzle_theme,python3 (danj@)

diffstat

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix a bunch of invisible-island.net ftp MASTER_SITES (jca@)

  ~ Makefile

  > New HOMEPAGE (jca@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Move stuff in Makefile.template order, and take maintainer (jca@)

lowdown

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to lowdown-0.3.0.
  > ok jca@ (anton@)

py-sphinx_guzzle_theme

  > New import:
  >     Import py-sphinx_guzzle_theme-0.7.11 from Bjorn Ketelaars

== www =============================================================== 22/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

aria2

  > Update for Aria2 to 1.33.0:
  > https://github.com/aria2/aria2/releases/tag/release-1.33.0
  > OK bcallahan@ (gonzalo@)

hiawatha

  ~ patches/patch-man_hiawatha_1_in

  > Update to hiawatha 10.7. (juanfra@)

  > Uptream changed the tarball. Spotted by naddy@. (juanfra@)

kcgi

  > Update to kcgi to 0.9.8 (jturner@)

lynx

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix a bunch of invisible-island.net ftp MASTER_SITES (jca@)

py-bokeh

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-bokeh-0.12.10. (ajacoutot@)

qutebrowser

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to qutebrowser-0.11.1
  > NB: this isn't the latest version (1.x is), however it dropped support for
  > (legacy) QtWebKit which results in:
  > """
  > qutebrowser needs QtWebKit or QtWebEngine, but neither could be imported!
  > The errors encountered were:
  > QtWebKit: Unsupported legacy QtWebKit found
  > QtWebEngine: cannot import name 'QtWebEngineWidgets'
  > """ (jasper@)

tor-browser

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ browser/Makefile
  ~ browser/distinfo                      ~ https-everywhere/Makefile
  ~ https-everywhere/distinfo             ~ noscript/Makefile
  ~ noscript/distinfo                     ~ tor-launcher/Makefile
  ~ torbutton/Makefile                    ~ torbutton/distinfo

  > update to Tor Browser 7.0.6, from attila. (sthen@)

webkitgtk4

  ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt
  ~ patches/patch-Source_JavaScriptCore_CMakeLists_txt
  ~ patches/patch-Source_WTF_wtf_Platform_h

  > Update to webkitgtk4-2.18.1. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt
  ~ patches/patch-Source_JavaScriptCore_CMakeLists_txt
  ~ patches/patch-Source_WTF_wtf_Platform_h

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_2
  > Update to webkitgtk4-2.18.1.
  > - follow the most recent stable release to ease future security patches
  > (ajacoutot@)

== x11 =============================================================== 23/23 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11

gnome

  ~ online-accounts/Makefile              ~ online-accounts/distinfo

  > update to gnome-online-accounts-3.24.4 (jasper@)

gtk+3

  ~ Makefile

  > portroach: also skip 3.92.1 (ajacoutot@)

i3

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-i3-nagbar_main_c

  > With i3 4.14, i3-nagbar was migrated to libi3's draw_util in
  > https://github.com/i3/i3/commit/8edb4a1f0cbda0127996d5ee85a98e5d1c416515
  > As a consequence, libcairo may call shmget after pledge. Reproduce with
  > 'i3-nagbar -f whatever'.  Thus, postpone the pledge to avoid an abort.
  > ok dcoppa (tb@)

tellico-kde4

  > Update tellico to 2.3.12
  > - remove gettext MODULE