I look forward to your patches. As much as possible, can you make the behaviour
consistent with the DS27xx battery chips?

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Marek Wodzinski
Sent: Mon 3/20/2006 1:45 PM
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Owfs-developers] Sample bash scripts

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006, Jan Kandziora wrote:

> Am Samstag, 18. März 2006 01:28 schrieb Marek Wodzinski:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Sometimes there are questions about programming in bash. I have two mini
>> hardware projects which are controlled by (not so simple) bash scripts, so
>> if anyone is interested in sample scripts, there are available at
>> http://majek.mamy.to/1wire/
>>
> Oh, I'm a little flattered my eagle 1wire library has been useful for someone
> already.

Yes, this is very useful for me, thank you for a good work and for sharing
this with others.

> Please note there is an updated version out for a week on the cadsoft download
> section. The updated version makes use of the implicit power pin feature of
> eagle for Vdd, GND, and even the 1W pin. The DS2413 and DS2450 and several
> other chips are now seperated into "gates", which makes it easier to draw the
> schematic.

I'll try it in the near future - I must do new Li-Ion charger, but based
on DS2438 instead of generic DS2450. It will be also a good reason to
make some patches to owfs (there is no support for current acumulators
for this chip as I can see).

Best regards

majek
--
"If you want something done...do yourself!"
Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg