From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Rick Sherman
Sent: Thu 7/20/2006 5:15 PM
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Owfs-developers] USB vs Serial

I'm just getting started setting up a a system with OWFS for some remote
temperature sensing.  Are there any advantages to serial or USB?  I plan
on using a Kurobox running Debian.
http://www.revogear.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=KURO%2DBOX%2FHG%2DWR&Show
=TechSpecs

Any problems compiling for PPC?