Is that an owfs error? I don't recognize any components of that message.

For the record, usb access is solely through libusb. A relatively current version.

Paul Alfille

On 8/12/06, Jan Kandziora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Am Samstag, 12. August 2006 19:37 schrieb Gregg C Levine:
> Hello!
> Paul? Did I miss a statement to the list concerning the P8 release of the
> OWFS-2.4 series? We've had two individuals comment that they have had
> problems making this particular release work for them, at least with the
> USB device.  That's next on my list of things to do for OWFS, to test the
> USB device under the P8 series member.

Well, USB support had problems before and still has, I think.

I'd just compiled the 2.4p8 tar.gz package from sf.net file release system, as
my old 2.2RC1 package encountered too many problems with USB.

The new package gives me

usb 1-1.3: usbfs: USBDEVFS_CONTROL failed cmd tuxtap-demo rqt 64 rq 1 len 0
ret -110

kernel messages every 30..40 transfers (about 3..4 seconds in my case).

Kind regards

        Jan
--
A truly stable environment would be a concrete basement with no
windows! Computers are no different.