-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Christian
Magnusson
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 8:11 AM
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Owfs-developers] bug...

Paul,

I just found a bug... It's when owserver have two adapters, owfs will hang hard
when browsing the bus-directories.

It's in the ow_parsename.c CONNINLOCK which isn't released when it returns
parse_error.

We have to allow any "bus.x" when it comes from a remote-server. We can't
compare it with "indevices"...

I have made a fix in the CVS, and I think it works for all cases now. Adding
"remote" as input to Parse_Bus().

owserver -foreground -error_level=9 -fake 10,10 -p 4000

owfs -foreground -error_level=9 -s 4000 /tmp/1wire

ls -l /tmp/1wire/uncached/

(works)

ls -l /tmp/1wire/uncached/bus.0/

(works)

ls -l /tmp/1wire/uncached/bus.0/

(works)

owserver -foreground -error_level=9 -fake 10,10 -fake 28,28 -p 4000

owfs -P /tmp/owfs.pid -foreground -error_level=9 -s 4000 /tmp/1wire

ls -l /tmp/1wire/uncached/

(works)

ls -l /tmp/1wire/uncached/bus.0/

(returns an empty directory)