-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric
Allen
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 11:05 PM
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Owfs-developers] owfs 2.6p7 causing trouble with LCD_H

I tried p6 and p7 on the Intel mac. p6 works fine, p7 doesn't.
On 10/4/07, Gregg Levine <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
On 10/4/07, Eric Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> I just tried upgrading to owfs 2.6p7 on my OpenWRT linksys box and
> discovered that the LCD_H interface to a Hobby Boards LCD now produces
> garbled output. Clear seems to work the first time, but that's about all
the
> success I can get. I can confirm the same behavior on my mac using the USB
> 1-wire dongle. 2.6p6 works fine.
>
> -Eric

Hello!
Eric here's an odd suggestion. Try using 2.6p7 on your Mac. Now is
this Mac an Intel family member or one of the surviving PowerPC family
members?
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"This signature was once found posting rude