I have owfs running (well, I *did* have it running) on a remote Linux
box, it monitors some temperatures for me and then I have a cron job
mailing the values to me.

However owfs has fallen over and the 'memory' locations where the
temperatures should be are no longer there.

How can I restart owfs?  I can get command line access to the remote
system using ssh but I don't really want to have to reboot it if I can
avoid it as, if the reboot fails, I'm helpless until I visit the system
again. (Since it's in Belgium and I'm in England that's not trivial!).

So, as I said, how does one restart owfs without having to reboot?

--
Chris Green