Hi all,

I guess all of you interested in opto-isolating the onewire already know
the DS2480B datasheet and Thomas Rudolphi's circuits (for those who
don't, check http://home.kpn.nl/thomas_7/1wire/1wire_isolating.html)

Knowing these, I tried to make a real simple circuit for my own
projects. Here's the result:

        https://sourceforge.net/projects/onewireoptocoupler/

All the magic is in the ATtiny13 firmware. It's a really simple AVR
assembler program which understands the onewire protocol on bit level.

Kind regards

        Jan