Am 10.10.2013 22:17, schrieb Håkan Elmqvist:
> To get a proper answer to that question you will have ask Paul Afille.
> But my understanding is that owfs remembers that it recently has issued
> a skip rom command.

If I understand the sources correctly: not "Skip ROM" in general, but
the time the specific conversion (temperature or voltage) was triggered.
When there was less than 1100ms delay between that and the read, a delay
is automatically inserted.

Oh, and this works only when all sensors on the bus are powered.

Kind regards

        Jan