Hello!
Colin and company, I haven't found a reason to contribute to this
gathering, until I remembered a rather unusual display of technology
accomplished by a chap in a part of the US, here's his location:
http://www.picobay.com/projects/2009/01/real-time-web-based-power-charting.html

And that was brought to my attention from here:
http://www.billporter.info/2010/12/19/not-so-tiny-power-meter/

The first mentioned here:
http://www.kmitl.ac.th/~kswichit/89S52/89S52.htm

Please note that none of these are using One-Wire technology for their
data gathering and manipulation efforts. In fact the important aspect
is the simplicity behind each sensor.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com