On 23 August 2014 14:03, Vajk Fekete <vaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have done it using tp-link wr1043nd and ds9490. The 703 has much less
> memory, likely requires some hacking to get all the sw on it. (it has only
> 4M flash)

Hi Vajk

I was hoping to use the 703 as it is much cheaper (well under £20 on
ebay).  owfs runs fine on Linksys WRTG54 which also has 4 MB flash, so
hopefully that will not be a problem.  Looking at the Linksys I see
there is 356k free so provided openwrt and owfs have not grown too
much in the last three years then I should be ok.

Colin