see my project:

http://fstab.nl/beaglebone

Nico

Jerry Scharf wrote:
Paul,

I was looking at that as well. Does anyone know what other hardware/software/configuration would be needed to hang one or more of these off an I2C interface of a beaglebone black? I am already going to build a board to do other interface things off the BBB, so adding this is really simple and the chips are cheap.

thanks,
jerry