I guess I should have been more specific, sorry for that.

On Raspberry Pi everything works OK with I2C to 1-Wire chips (e.g.
DS2482), the problem is only with the w1 kernel module when the DS18B20
thermometer is connected directly to the GPIO pins of Raspberry Pi.

It is possible to read temperature with
owread /28.1228EF040000/temperature12

but the owdir command is broken somehow. It takes about a minute to
proceed and it detects only some of the 1-Wire devices.

Thanks for any hints.

Jaroslav