From: Paul Alfille
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:32 AM
To: owfs-developers
Subject: [Owfs-developers] New Releases 3.0p2 and 3.1p0

I took the unusual step of 2 releases:

3.0p2 Adds minor changes to the K1WM Bus Master from Martin Rapavy for the
Kisler moification of the synthesized DS1WM Bus Master.

3.1p0 is a major change in linkage. We leave behind the legacy version of
libusb for the modern version. Libusb is used for the DS9490 Bus Master, and
the older version is actually no longer supported, except as a legacy skin over
the modern code.

Although I've been pleased with the new libusb function on linux and OSX, I
wanted a working version with the legacy mode in case there are problems.