Hello, dear friends.

I've installed newest raspberian  to my Raspberry PI (rev.B) and connected two
family 20
(ADC) and six family 28 (temperature sensors) devices by 1-wire (pin 4 GPIO)
bus.
Then I've compiled last version of owfs (ver. 3.1p0) and got my old working
owfs.conf for
owserver (I've yet one the same Raspberry PI with Pidora).

The owserver of my raspberian Raspberry is blind, it not see any sensors. I've
got a list of
devices by "ls" command of /sys/bus/w1/devices/ dir. All of my devices are
listed.

And now I ask two questions:

1. Is the oswerver work with Raspberian and Raspberry PI (rev.B) ?

2. Do you know a man, who saw a good working owserver? If so, I'll be searching
my errors.

Thank you.
Henry