Hi Mick,

> I have 3.1p0 installed and running on a Pi.  Compiled and ran without
> any issue.

Thanks for your reply. Did you compile owfs with USB support? I have a
LinkUSBi, I'm not using GPIO.

> This is my list of stuff to install, you probably don't need all of
> this, e.g. mysql

Except for apache, php and mysql, I didn't find anything not installed
here... And I don't think the missing libusb.h is related to any of
these packages...

> Let me know if I can provide any additional info.

Just the part about USB. If you compiled without USB support, I could
imagine that it was working. :-)

Thanks, Chris