Hello!
Thank you. I'll look at it next.

However the DS2432 is this guy: 1Kb Protected 1-Wire EEPROM with SHA-1
Engine. One reason why its unsupported is that to use it properly the
user needs to sign six or even eight different forms before they
release the full datasheet. Those forms would be an NDA of some sort.
Then. Now its clearly shown to be:
NRND

Not recommended for new designs. The product is in production and
available, and is not scheduled to be discontinued. We do not
recommend using this product for new designs because there is a better
or more economical alternative, or because demand for the product is
decreasing. We list recommended replacements when possible.

Their phrasing.

Okay it seems my chosen part for the battery pack is indeed supported
by us. They do not.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com