From: Ekkehard Pofahl
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 8:33 PM
To: OWFS (One-wire file system) discussion and help
Subject: Re: [Owfs-developers] owfs-3.1p0 stucks on Raspberry Pi

  Be you able to install one of the following patch-file to your
  owfs-directory. Maybe one of them will help you also to fix
  the problem, when the point with the libusb-dev  is clear.

  https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpnbttcegq8fy15/owfs_libusb.patch?dl=0

  or:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:Heinervdm:BGO-OD/owfs/libusb-include.patch?expand=1

Thank you. I will try this out.

Only I don't understand, why. Maybe I do a  full compare of the source
directories.