Colin Reese <colin.reese <at> gmail.com> writes:

> So the 328 is already set up as a target, or would I need to write a target
def in the world config?

In don't have a 328 in there, but there's a 168 and an 88. You probably know
what to do to expand that. ;-)

> I have circuits already built where one or both of the hardware interrupts
are being used, often for RF.

OK.

As I said, there are the generic pin change interrupts. Changing the sources to
use these is reasonably straightforward *except* for the fact that the current
code relies on the interrupt triggering only on the rising (or falling) flank.

What do I get if I implement that? ;-)

--
-- Matthias Urlichs