On 01/03/16 22:21, Peter Hollenbeck wrote:
Question regarding the workings of this forum:
Does everyone see your email and does everyone see this reply?
I hope so, so that all information on the subject shared.
Correct, every mail sent to this address is sent to every member of the list, and is archived at https://sourceforge.net/p/owfs/mailman/owfs-developers/

Anyway, I followed the suggestion of one person to connect a 1K resistor to 3.3 V and Data. The DS18B20 is not seen but the MS-TV is. I then removed the resistor and the MS-TV disappeared. By this I mean that in the OWFS 1wire directory the entry 26.AA5245010000 went away.

I do not understand this stuff well. But I do have working, on another Raspberry Pi, OWFS 1wire humidity, solar, and temperature.
Let's back it up. How is everything connected? You have the Raspberry Pi, and you mentioned the LinkUSB. And your 1-wire devices. Where are cables from the 1w devices go? Directly to the Pi, or to the LinkUSB which is connected via USB to the Pi?

Thanks for giving an old man some help.
Peter