From: Mick Sulley
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 8:17 AM
To: Owfs
Subject: [Owfs-developers] httpd crash on alias change

I am playing around with changing aliases via pyownet.  I have had
instances where it all looks OK in python, but the httpd web page shows
it hasn't changed, but now I am seeing that it has changed on the top
level display but when I try to open a sensor the web page disappears
and httpd has stopped.

I tried to start httpd with debug  but get

$ sudo systemctl start owhttpd.service --debug
systemctl: unrecognized option '--debug'

Are there know issues with httpd?  I am looking at the uncached
display.  How can I start it with debug?

Thanks

Mick