Am 13.10.2016 um 17:01 schrieb Sven Geggus:
> Hello,
>
> is there a software connecting a ESP8266+DS18B20 to an existing owfs
> infrastructure
> (e.g. owserver)?
>
> Hardware would be like this:
> http://www.elec-cafe.com/temperature-sensor-on-the-web-with-esp8266-and-ds18b20/
>
> Background is, that I already have owfs support in my Software and it would
> be more elegant to use owfs than adding code for another way of measuring
> temperature.

Configure an external sensor, it integrates into owfs nicely. All you
need is a small script requesting the temperature from that device, for
example with curl or wget, then output the value to stdout.

See http://owfs.org/index.php?page=external-sensor-design

Note: You need at least owfs-3.1p1, the external mechanism was broken
before.

Kind regards

        Jan