Hi all,

I am trying to simulate a DS2450 and don't find the reason for the wrong
checksume calculation of the write command 0x55

A good data translation will show the following result:

2450 OW_w_mem Adr.: 8 data : 0
CRC16seeded 55 8 0 0 6f f1  CRC b001 == 0xB001  o.k.
CRC16seeded 8c 3e 5c  CRC b001 == 0xB001  o.k.

I will get for the simulated DS2450 instead for the same transmission

First block transmission with
<Command> = 0x55
<Address> = 0x0008
<Data>    = 0x00
<CRC>     = 0xf16f

CRC16seeded 55 8 0 0 6f f1  CRC b001 == 0xB001  o.k.
CRC16seeded is making a compare to 0xB001

Up to here fine!

Next Transmission
<Address>  =0x0009  (only used in the CRC, not part of the transmission)
<data>     =0x8c
<CRC>      =0x3aae
CRC16seeded 8c ae 3a  CRC 9aed != 0xB001 not o.k.

Always the next single transmission of the Write command failed, because
of wrong checksume.

In the datasheet is says, that the checksum is init with the address
value, which is 9 for the first single byte transmission.

Is this correct, that the checksum is started with the value of "address" ?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards
Ritchie