Am 04.04.2017 um 09:47 schrieb Потапенко Сергей:
> Hi,
> Please help me with libow (owfs) API.
> How I can send the command "Read ROM" (0x33) and get response from OW bus at
> this? This is needed for working with ds1990 similar device .
> How I can get access to  lowlevel iface of OW bus from private data
> structures
> of  libcapi ?

Reading the /bus.0/simultaneous/single node issues a READ ROM (0x33)
command. Reading the /bus.0/simultaneous/single_ds2400 node issues a
READ ROM (0x0F) command. The result in both cases is the ID of the
single chip connected to the selected bus (here: bus.0).

e.g.

# owserver --i2c=ALL:ALL

$ owread /bus.0/simultaneous/single

Please note you cannot use these nodes with the DS9490 host adapter, as
it already has an iButton built-in. Connecting another onewwire chip and
issuing any of these commands results in wired-and garbage data.

Kind regards

        Jan